Monday, November 7, 2011

Midnight Madness

We all do things in our spare time to relieve stress and have fun.  One of the things I enjoy is online gaming on my PS3.  I am a member of a really Friendly clan made up of Relatives and Friends and tonight at midnight sees the launch of the next FPS (First Person Shooter) in the Modern Warfare series.


So, at midnight I'll be heading off to pick up my pre-ordered copy and will no doubt have fun into the wee hours with friends and like minded gamers.

This is the 1st time I'll be doing this so it's really quite exciting.  We can all have new experiences if we are open to them and although this is no big deal, it's something different and fun. 

For any PS3 gamers out there, feel free to add me and we can have a game or two.  ID skeets101.

Thanks for visiting. www.leerobertsneddon.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment