Monday, November 21, 2011

Contemporary Clock


This piece is a gift to my Sister and Brother-in-Law for Christmas.

The clock mechanism has been mounted into the wood and will be covered with a matching False Acacia plate, only a little smaller than the front.  But it will help to tie the front and rear design together.


The piece has taken quite a bit of time and is almost complete, just the rear cover plate to finish off and it will be ready.



 I will update with news of the completed piece with additional photos of the rear, which also has a simplified carving too.

Thanks for visiting. www.leerobertsneddon.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. As you know I like this very much. I am sure it will be received with much gratitude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it will too, going to hit the workshop later today to get it finished and wrapped up!

    ReplyDelete