Friday, November 18, 2011

Digital Inspiration

No doubt we all look for inspiration in many different ways and in many different places.  I have always used my PC and associated software to crop, correct and generally enhance my original DSLR images.  Recently I have been using Picasa to mess around with my original images to create interesting alternatives, some of which lead to ideas for future projects.

So, I decided to take this a stage further and have been playing with a simple piece of 3D rendering software to create interesting organic shapes.  The software uses simple polygon wire frames that can then have texture applied.  Once rendered by the software they produce quite realistic, organic forms, many of which promote inspiration and creative thinking.

I have included a few of these images below in the hope that you may find some inspiration and possibly promote new ideas and forms for your own future work.






Thanks for visiting. www.leerobertsneddon.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment