Sunday, November 27, 2011

Google+/Google-

For those of you who use Google+ or are considering using it:

!!DO NOT DELETE ANY PHOTO ALBUMS FROM GOOGLE+ BEFORE READING THIS!!

Recently while browsing the folders within my Google+ profile I thought I would arrange some of my photos in an album, and possibly upload some new photos too.  However, when I viewd the photo albums in my Google+ profile I noticed I had another folder with 100's of images!  Strange I thought, I haven't uploaded that many photos in Google+.  So, I opted to delete the album as I didn't agree for it to be within Google+.

And yet, there was a little screen with some small texts stating that deletion of the folder would delete images from other Google products.  But I did not upload the photos to Google+ so safely went ahead and deleted the album.

Later in the day I checked my blog only to notice that all my images have gone and been replaced by an 'missing image' icon.  Turns out that the folder in Google+ held all of my Blogger photos and I have just permamnetly deleted them!

Well, thought you may wish to know if you attempt to look through my blog archives.  I have updated the most recent posts with their respective images again but I don't have the time, patience or inclination to do them all.


Thanks for visiting. www.leerobertsneddon.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment