Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sanger Time!

My Family and I have returned home having spent 4 days with Mark Sanger and Family.  To say that I feel I have shed a skin and been transformed would be an understatement. 


There are few people in life that have a natural ability to affect me in such a profound way, but my time with Mark has been nothing but a joy and a pleasure.  This was enhanced all the more by being welcomed and received with a great deal of kindness by his Wife Lizi and their 2 beautiful children, Bethany and Bella.


My children also had a fun filled and exciting holiday, which when funds are limited meant so much to them.  They are now happier and more joyful as a result and for that I thank the Sanger Family and Henry and Minnie and Tiggy and Thomas and Boris the Ginga Ninja!!!


Mark and I had such a wonderful and productive time in the workshop.  It has been such an eye opener to have learnt from a turner who I believe is fast becoming the UK's no.1 woodturning artist.  To be in the company of another turner who has such a delicate level of tool control and an insightful and creative mind has touched my soul and made me a happier person.



I would strongly recommend to anyone involved in the Woodturning Craft that if they want to learn, improve, grow and evolve their own skills then time spent with Mark is the only way to go.  A more patient, relaxed and focused turner will be hard to find.

A special thank you to the Sanger Family from the Sneddon Clan, we had such a wonderful time with you all and hope that our paths will once again join in the near future. 


moodwood.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment