Saturday, August 27, 2011

Forms of Karma

I have been working hard on completing my 1st Gallery Collection and it is now complete.



This design is very appealing and when the form is placed on it's edge it can be gently rolled, it will roll back and forward until finding it's own centre, hence the term 'Forms of Karma'.




This series of work has been very enjoyable and the use of pyrography has allowed me to be at peace while being creative.  It is a very rewarding technique and there is a lot to explore.


The series has so many further design opportunities that I feel I will be happy to work with this form for some time.  The individual elements of form, pyrography and mixed media have so many possibilities that it will be very exciting to gradually explore them in the coming months.


Thanks for visiting, LRS.

2 comments:

  1. Hi

    Lee all the best with the sales and your first outlet. I am sure you will soon be flying.

    Take care

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mark,

    Hope so Buddy, it would be good for all concerned if they where a successful venture, fingers crossed eh.

    Cheers,

    Lee.

    ReplyDelete