Thursday, August 25, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

For the last 10 days or so I been working hard on a number of different projects.

With kind support and encouragement from a dear Friend I am now on the verge of adding the finishing touches to my 1st gallery collection.  The process, experience and creative journey has been tiring, exciting and very rewarding. 

I posted a while back about my new website which has been under construction for sometime.  Much progress has been made and with a few more photos to take it will be ready to launch very soon.  The website will help to tie in well with the gallery collection and serve to provide both as a marketing tool and a showcase for my work.

Finally, I will commence work on another (as yet undisclosed) project.  Another 1st for me, I am very much looking forward to the processes involved and the creative decisions to be made.  It will be a great opportunity for me to put another creative idea into practice, which will inturn improve my skills and knowledge.

There are also a few club outings planned, I am looking forward to one in particular:

G&S Woodworking Show 2011


Rolly Munro will be demonstrating at this event and our club has arranged a minibus.  All I need now is to have seat agreed and reserved, woo hoo!


Thanks for visiting, LRS.

No comments:

Post a Comment