Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Contemporary Scottish Targe

This month saw the release of the March issue of Woodturning which also features my 1st Woodturning article.

I made this piece some time ago and it feels great to see it finally published in the latest issue.

Here are some additional images of the completed project:





It goes without saying that my Friends and Family have given me a lot of support throughout this process and in general, and I am truly grateful for their continued support and encouragement.  I would like to state a special thank you to my Friend Mark Sanger, who has been encouraging and supportive of my endeavours since day one.

Additional thanks go to Mark Baker, Chief Editor at GMC Publications for giving me the opportunity to write for the worlds leading woodturning magazine, an honour I never thought possible but is now a reality.

I hope to continue to write for Woodturning and look forward to producing more articles in the future, in the meantime may I thank all those persons who have supported my blog, website and work.

Thanks for visiting. www.leerobertsneddon.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. Lee

    Thank you for the mention, but you put the work in and came out with a great article.

    I am very pleased for you and wish you all the best in your future and that of your family.

    You deserve the recognition for what you do and as I say I am very pleased for you.

    It is all about the journey my freind.

    Take care

    Mark

    ReplyDelete