Tuesday, May 24, 2011

New Camera

I recently purchased a Nikon D5000 DSLR.  As I am laid up at the moment I have been spending a lot of time researching the capabilities of this fine camera.  Below are a collection of my first test shots, carried out in macro mode with automatic settings.  No alteration has been conducted on the images and they appear here as a direct upload of the original.

There is so much to learn about this camera but I have taken a range of photographs of different objects, colours and textures.  The images are full size so please click on them and zoom in for fine detail.  I think my first test images are promising:















Thanks for taking the time to check my blog.

moodwood.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lee

    Good to see you having fun with the camera. I find it addictive as macro shots show us things that we did not realise were there. It is amazing how interesting a simple object can become when we take time to study it.

    Take care

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Buddy,

    I really like macro photography at the moment as I too love looking for the things we don't normally see.

    cheers,

    Lee.

    ReplyDelete