Sunday, May 22, 2011

A Lovely Surprise

Hi folks,

Received my latest edition of 'Woodturning' and was very happy to see Mark Sangers article at the front, leading the way.  Well done Mark.

Upon flicking through the magazine I reached the 'From the Forum' section and was completely surprised and shocked to see a picture of one of my bowls, it was such a great feeling to be featured in this fine magazine.  I know it's only one picture of a bowl but I am very greatful to Mark Baker and GMC Publications, and it is a cracking bowl too!!! LOL!!!

For those of you who pass by here occasionally then have a look at the featured bowl for yourself:


Many thanks for looking.

moodwood.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lee

    Good to see your work in the magazine. Keep them coming and keep refining your work has made huge leeps.

    Take care

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mark,

    Hopefully the start of things to come. Really taking my photography seriously as I want to present my work more professionally (just like you LOL!).

    Thanks for commenting.

    Cheers,

    Lee.

    ReplyDelete