Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Abstract Sculpture III - Top O My World

Every so often I feel the need to exercise the more abstract part of my thinking.  In order to do this I tend to create abstract sculptures, they allow me the creative freedom to go anywhere without the restrictions we often impose on ourselves at times.

Below are some work-in-progress pictures of my recent sculpture, Top O My World.

There are some further developments as parts have to be made and constructed yet, so I don't have images of this section.  But, the final piece will be on a matching stand and there will be LED lighting involved too!

Apologies for the picture quality, I will re-post my final shots once the piece is complete.



Thanks for visiting. www.leerobertsneddon.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lee

    I like this piece a lot going on.

    Apologies for not adding comments befor now, I am subscribed to you blog nut never seem to get notifications, with my bain I need all I can get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mate,

    Yes, I have come to realise that about you although I doubt if anyone else has to put up with your constant, overbearing daily phone calls in search of self validation, LOL!

    Speak soon,

    Lee.

    ReplyDelete